All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Environment synchronization
- On a regular basis, check for a connection to the BigBearNetwork.
- When you go offline, the saving procedure will be paused until you return online.
- Cache data for faster loading and the ability to see data while offline.
- Added BigBearImageViewer to view images in a more efficient way.
- Added document scanning.
- Updated BigBearUI to the latest version.
- Added live text recognition to the BigBearImageViewer.
- Add the check update footer to the more screen
- Add bowel movement image types.
- Change the bowel movement lists to include more data.
- Add Apple Watch support.
- Add the ability to mark a pain as healed.
- Add Left and Right to the eye selection on changed contact lenses.
- Android now works with Touch ID.
- When having biometric authentication on you would be directed to login again.
- On the first load of the app, biometric authentication did not appear.
- WEB: Fix the active bowel movement banner
- When editing a pain, the logged date was not updating.
- When switching between apps, it occasionally stated that there was no internet connection.
- Improved the connection to BigBearNetwork.
- The deleting of images was not working.
- The logged at date is not saved when editing a pain update.
- Fix the forms so they don’t appear in the status bar when used on multiple pages.
- When changing contact lenses, do not throw an error if the contact lens packs are empty.
- Fix bigbearhealth pain intensity not indexing 0.
[3.4.0] - 2022-08-02
- Add active bowel movement to the topbar.
- Add a notice that you can’t create a bowel movement while another is active.
[3.3.0] - 2022-07-30
First Public Release
- Edit bowel was not saving stress or blood fields
- When ending a bowel movement it doesn’t have the ended at.
- You can now delete images this was a broken feature.
- Changed out all the modals to open and close faster.