All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Added env syncing
- Scan a barcode to easily add a serial number to items.
- List images in brands, categories and stores.
- Reorder media on locations, boxes and items.
- Deep linking
- Crash handling and reporting errors
- Tab counts are applied to all tabs above a list of items.
- On a regular basis, check for a connection to the BigBearNetwork.
- When you go offline, the saving procedure will be paused until you return online.
- Cache data for faster loading and the ability to see data while offline.
- Capture unknown errors and send them to BigBearMonitoring.
- Added BigBearImageViewer to view images in a more efficient way.
- Added document scanning.
- Updated BigBearUI to the latest version.
- Added live text recognition to the BigBearImageViewer.
- Upgraded the backend caching behavior
- Resolve the issue where Touch ID did not appear while logging in on Android.
- The scan barcode button did not operate when you clicked Link an item and then Create Item.
- With each update, the edit item resets the stores and brand.
- The store and brand costs were not updated when you created or edited an item.
- When you delete an item, the list does not refresh when you return to the items list.
- When the user clicked link item and created an item, the brand and store were not retained.
- When you went to the create item from the link item button, it covered up the save button.
- When editing a location, box, or item, the actual uploaded images were not displayed.
- When you have the keyboard open and click a button, it will no longer autoscroll to the top; instead, it will remain in view.
- When creating or updating, the user may accidentally swipe back and lose data. On all forms, the swipe back gesture is now disabled.
- When viewing an image, you may now close the image viewer by swiping down.
- When switching between apps, it occasionally stated that there was no internet connection.
- Improved the connection to BigBearNetwork.
- Improve the performance of the image processing
[5.5.0] - 2022-08-01
- The app now caches images, and you may clear the cache from the settings panel.
- The page on the iPad shrank while locating a box or item.
- When pressing the Take Photo button, the iPad/iPhone permission was not enabled.
- Resolve the issue where Face ID did not appear while logging in.
- Android now works with Touch ID.
- Speed up the QR Code scanning.
- New navigation system that should be faster.
[5.4.0] - 2022-07-23
- Check for duplicate brands, stores & categories