Bulk Upload for Immich

Long problem short, I have over 30k Images to upload to Immich and I am not sure what the best course of action would be. I have made some research and there is a CLI option, but my knowledge is short on that. I have tried with external Libraries, but sadly, it does not allow me to erase pictures directly in immich, and since I still need to clean the whole bunch, I really need the option to delete from immich (specially because of the machine learning, which facilitates bulk deleting). Thanks in Advance for all the help :slight_smile:

The only thing I would suggest is using the CLI; it’s not perfect and can exhaust resources. I would increase the RAM.

Here is a tutorial. If you need help or don’t understand something, you can reply and ask:

Also remember that Immich is a bit unstable sometimes since it’s being updated all the time. I would recommend not using it as your only backup.

Hey, thanks for the Reply. Yeah, Immich is not my main Backup, but I find it great for watching old movies and videos, since the playback is smooth in comparison to other cloud solutions. If you mean the ram allocation within casaos it is set to high and use all of it. I have read about this CLI however I am not sure where I should enter the commands, is it in my local terminal, or within CasaOS? at the time, locally it does not recognize the Immich command. Does this CLI container need to be separately installed (I already tried installing it as a container on my local machine, but the commands were not working, maybe you could point me to the right direction)? Thanks in advance.