Territories allow you to limit team members to specific regions of the game. A territory can have as many team members as you like.
Clicking on the Territories below the Admin Console category. If you do not see the Admin Console you do not have access to the Territories.
- Create Territory: Click on the create territory button to create a new territory.
- Title: Give the territory a title.
Once you create a territory you can draw on the map to create a polygon and add team members.
Filter and sort the territories. Click on the territory to go to actions.
- Edit: Click on the edit button to edit the territory.
- Add Team Member: Click on the add team member button to add a team member to the territory.
- Title: Change the title of the territory.
- Address: Search for an address to set the territory’s location.
- Click Draw Territory to draw the territory on the map.
Click the color that you want around the territory.
Click the color that you want to fill the territory.
- Title: This is the title of the territory.
- Updated At: This is the date the territory was updated.
- Created At: This is the date the territory was created.
Click on a team member to remove them from the territory.
- Delete: Click on the delete button to remove the team member from the territory.
- Name: This is the name of the team member.
- Updated At: This is the date the team member was updated.
- Created At: This is the date the team member was created.