Intresting CasaOS usecases

Hi, I am relatively new to CasaOS. It is installed on my Raspberry Pi and I already got Nextcloud, Pihole and Kasm Workspaces set up. Which apps can you all recommend me to try out?

What are you interested in, and what do you want Homelab to try to solve?

Home Media Server: Use applications like Plex, Jellyfin, or Emby to create your own media server. You can organize and stream your personal collection of movies, TV shows, music, and photos across all your devices.

Personal Cloud Storage: Install Nextcloud or ownCloud to turn your Raspberry Pi into a private cloud server. This allows you to store, share, and access your files securely from anywhere, just like Dropbox or Google Drive, but on your own terms.

Home Automation Hub: With Home Assistant or openHAB, transform your Raspberry Pi into a central hub for home automation. Control smart devices, set up automations, and monitor your home environment from a single interface.

Ad Blocking with Pi-hole: Pi-hole is a network-wide ad blocker that can run smoothly on a Raspberry Pi. It blocks advertisements at the DNS level, which means it can block ads on all devices connected to your network without needing to install ad-blocking software on each device.

VPN Server: Set up a VPN server using WireGuard or OpenVPN. This allows you to securely access your home network from anywhere in the world, encrypt your internet connection, and browse the web more privately.

Network Attached Storage (NAS): Convert your Raspberry Pi into a NAS device with applications like OpenMediaVault. Store, share, and backup files across multiple devices on your network.

Development & Testing Server: Use your Raspberry Pi for development projects. Run code, test applications, or even host your own web applications using lightweight containers through Docker or Podman integration.

Game Server: Host your own multiplayer game server for games like Minecraft or Terraria. Invite friends to join your private server for a more controlled and personalized gaming experience.

Learning and Education: CasaOS can be a great platform for learning more about Linux, networking, and server management. Set up different environments, experiment with various open-source software, and gain hands-on experience.

IoT Projects: Integrate and manage Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Collect data from sensors, automate tasks, and create custom IoT applications tailored to your needs.