Added Nextcloud to BigBearCasaOS

I can’t understand how to solve that :

Normally means it’s not able to connect to the cloudflare edge.

Make sure your cloudflared tunnel is active.

Thanks a lot! After following these steps, I can install any app without any problem. However, I still encounter the same issue with the calendar app.

Is it the same error on the calendar?

Hi! anyone knows how to increase the max execution time?

Have you tried setting the environment variable:

environment:
      - PHP_MAX_EXECUTION_TIME=600
1 Like

So I’m trying to do this script but when I paste it in and run it i’m getting

cp: cannot open ‘/DATA/AppData/big-bear-nextcloud/html/config/config.php’ for reading: Permission denied
bash: line 10: /DATA/AppData/big-bear-nextcloud/html/config/config.php: Permission denied
Error: open /var/lib/casaos/apps/big-bear-nextcloud/docker-compose.yml: permission denied
Usage:
casaos-cli app-management apply [flags]

Flags:
-d, --dry-run dry run
-f, --file string path to a compose file
-h, --help help for apply

Global Flags:
-u, --root-url string root url of CasaOS API

Are you running with sudo?

I did it in the casa OS terminal.

Did it work with sudo in the CasaOS terminal?

Honestly I’m not sure what sudo is I’m still pretty new to all this. I did get myself added to the trusted domains though in the PHP file for nextcloud and got it working that way.

Some indexes are missing from the database. Since the creation of such indexes can take quite a long time, it must be started manually. To create indexes, you need to run the command “occ db:add-missing-indices” while the Nextcloud server is running. With indexes created, database queries typically run much faster. The table ‘fs_storage_path_prefix’ is missing the optional index ‘filecache’.

How can I fix this? Thank you.

Have you tried to run:

docker exec -u www-data nextcloud php occ db:add-missing-indices

Hi, I’m a linux noob and I’m trying to run CasaOS. I’ve followed some of your video successfully.
I’ve a problem with Nextcloud. I ran your app and your fixing script and everything was ok. When I try to launch Nextcloud with the default credentials and it returns a password error. I checked the nextcloud tab in the settings and the are both “casaos”. When I insert them nothing happens
I’m using Tailscale.
Please help
Thank you
Roberto